FOOBAR2000 1.4.1 BETA 2
Home > Windows > Multimedia > Foobar2000 1.4.1 Beta 2
Foobar2000 1.4.1 Beta 2
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It can also play audio files within ZIP and RAR archives (typically compressed) directly, i.e. without requiring the user to extract the files first. Main features
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
: Foobar2000 1.4.1 Beta 2
: 4.2 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Reworked batch attach album art dialog once again, no more obtrusive popups.
- Internet radio codec info reported correctly again (beta 1 regression).
- Repaint glitches with editbox/buttons of Media Library Search have been fixed.
- Deleting the now playing track no longer shows error messages about missing file (1.4 regression).
Screenshots are not available