Home > Windows > Networking > Wireshark 2.6.4
Wireshark is the world's foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what's happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.Feature:
: Wireshark 2.6.4
: 51.3 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- HTTP2 dissector decodes first SSL record only.
- Undocumented sub-option for -N option in man page and tshark -N help.
- Mishandling of Port Control Protocol option padding.
- MGCP: parameter lines are case-insensitive.
- Details of 2nd sub-VSA in bundled RADIUS VSA are incorrect.
- Heuristic DPLAY dissector fails to recognize DPLAY packets.
- gsm_rlcmac_dl dissector exception.
- dfilter_buttons file under user-created profile.
- Filter buttons disappear when using pre-2.6 profile.
- PROFINET Information element AM_DeviceIdentification in Asset Management Info block is decoded wrongly.
- Hw dest addr column shows incorrect address.
- Windows dumpcap -i [email protected]
- Wildcard expansion doesn’t work on Windows 10 for command-line programs in cmd.exe or PowerShell.
- SSL Reassembly Error New fragment past old data limits.
Screenshots are not available